As a Developer in the OpenIO Labs community you have the ability to write scripts but also to create your own hardware interfaces. Access to our support team by email, skype and phone gives you the information and knowhow to build the hardware and software tools you need. .
As a Developer you get:
- Technical and development notes
- Peripheral hardware schematics
- Executable binary code for ScriptML
- Software source code and documentation
- Software updates
- Email & phone support
- Application and development support at hourly rate should you need it
- License to build IOIs for non-commercial projects
And of course just like all the members of the OpenIO Labs community you have access to your own secure Notebook. Your notebook is where you store all your data notes and documents, each tagged with meta data tags that allow you to quickly find your data and share it with others.
Documentation, application notes, manuals are all included in your membership. As is access to our forums where you can ask questions and get support from other members of the community.
Our purpose is to make help you acquire and make the most of your data. This is a low cost service and we intend to keep it that way. Fair use policies may need to be adopted but we will keep you informed and involved.